Saturday, February 22, 2020
Home > Casino > The Philadelphia Sportsbook Done Right With Parx Casino

The Philadelphia Sportsbook Done Right With Parx Casino

Check Out Your Trusted Philadelphia Sportsbook With Parx

If you’re glad that sports betting has finally arrived on the scene with a Philadelphia sportsbook you can trust, you’re not alone. You’ll be able to bet on the Eagles, the Phillies, the Flyers, and more without having to worry about unscrupulous practices. College sports fans will be able to bet on Penn State games or any other team that excites them. Not only can you bet on these teams at Parx Casino locations, but you’ll also be able to place bets with the Philadelphia sportsbook from the comfort of your own home. The Parx Casino app takes it up a notch and allows you to bet while on the go. Mac and PC users will be able to bet from their desktop computers, and the app is available with Google or Apple and is free to access.

You’ll have the opportunity to win real money on the following sports with Parx Casino and Parx Online:

  • Major League Baseball (MLB)
  • NBA and college basketball
  • NFL and college football
  • Soccer
  • National Hockey League (NHL)
  • Golf, tennis and more

Odds With Parx Casino’s Philadelphia Sportsbook

Odds are an important factor when it comes to betting on your favorite games. They’re posted, but you have to understand how they work for the best chances of winning. Odds are based on the probability or likelihood that a team or player will win. For example, if odds are 3-1, then the chances of the event occurring are 75 percent and the odds against that same event are 25 percent. Philadelphia sportsbook operators will take out a cut to figure out the odds for posting purposes. Many resources are available online to show how you can determine odds if all the variables are known. While some players like to bet on the underdog, most will bet on the favored probability.

In addition, there are many types of betting schemes available, so it’s also important that you understand how they work. Some examples of bets that the Philadelphia sportsbook offers include:

  • Total points over and under
  • Parlays
  • Spreads
  • Teasers and more

Other Online Gaming Options With Parx Casino

Parx Casino also offers all the casino games that you love, and you’ll be able to win real money or play for free. Many slot options are available including the following options:

  • Classic slots
  • Progressive jackpot slots
  • High-limit and max lines
  • 3D and other themed slots

Live table games are being offered with a real croupier and chat capabilities. It’s just like you’re right there in Bensalem playing along with friends. You’ll find the following live and simulated table games to enjoy:

  • Baccarat
  • Blackjack
  • Craps
  • Roulette
  • Keno
  • Poker and more

Take Advantage of Welcome Bonuses

Parx Casino offers generous welcome bonuses, deposit matches, and ongoing promotions. Full terms and conditions are available on their website and cover important items including wagering requirements and more. Players must be 21 years or older with valid identification for real money games and 17 years or older for free games. Responsible gaming information is available to players online for those that are seeking help or have a family member that needs assistance.

Your Place or Ours?

If you’re looking to visit Parx Casino in Bensalem, you’ll find comprehensive directions available on their website. Otherwise, we’ll see you at Parx Online for some fun, today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *